Outreach Ministry Community Meetings
Would you like to join me?
As the Outreach Coordinator, I spend quite a bit of my time organizing opportunities for the congregation to demonstrate the love of Christ in our community. We have been able to serve with organizations like Open Doors, Habitat for Humanity, Family Promise, Food 4 Souls, Zanmi Fondwa, Lutheran Child and Family Services and Wheeler Mission and several others.
I also attend various community meetings. These meetings give us the opportunity to stay connected with our neighbors and allows us to build our outreach efforts in a way that serves the needs of our area.
The meetings I attend on a regular basis are:
- Wellbeing Coalition of Westfield (meeting days and times vary),
- Carmel Interfaith Alliance (meets 3rd Wednesday at noon at Amber Indian)
- COAD (Community Organizations Active in Disasters meets 3rd Thursday at 10am at the Noblesville City Building).
Some others that I intend on attending more regularly are:
- The Good Samaritan Network Meetings (2nd Tuesday at 3:45p at Hamilton County 4H Fairgrounds)
- The Women of Westfield meetings (times vary).
I’d love to have you join me at these meetings! If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com.
Peace & Love,