- December 7, 2019
- 10:00 am
- Indiana-Kentucky Synod 911 E. 86th Street, Suite 200, Indianapolis
- (317) 896-1402
Lay Leadership Training
Transformational Leadership Academy Seminars
The Indiana-Kentucky Synod is excited to roll out training for lay worship leaders! This series of courses will be required for all current and future lay worship leaders and will be led by teaching theologians working at Indiana and Kentucky seminaries and universities.
The classes will be held at the Indiana-Kentucky Synod office located at 911 East 86th Street, Suite 200, Indianapolis.
All lay people and rostered ministers are invited and encouraged to attend. If you are not in the lay worship leaders program, the cost of the classes will be $20.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Please contact Cory Driver, Director of the Transformational Leadership Academy at email@example.com or 317-253-3522
CLASS DATES (Saturdays) and TOPICS:
- September 14: Prof. Amy Lindeman Allen — "New Testament, Jesus Among the People"
- October 26: Dr. Cory Driver — "Old Testament, Encountering the Hebrew Bible Again/for the First Time"
- December 7: Dr. Derek Nelson — "Lutheran Theology and Practice Homiletics"
- March 14: Dr. Cory Driver — "Spirituality & Prayer for Leaders"
- April TBD: Dr. Jessicah Duckworth — "Theological Practices of Worship & Welcome"
- May TBD: Synod Staff — "Interpersonal Issues, Listening and Boundaries"